Sunday, November 24, 2013

Last C4T

Last C4T: Comments for Teacher's


The first teacher's blog I commented on was Dianne Krause who teaches technology. In this post I learned about infographics and how they can be a tool to others. Mrs. Krause defined infographics as visual representations of information, data or knowledge. Mrs. Krause wrote, "These graphics can be used to explain complex information quickly and clearly, such as in signs, maps, journalism, technical writing, and education. They are also used extensively as tools by computer scientists, mathematicians and statisticians to ease the process of communicating conceptual ideas." I commented and asked Mrs. Krause how exactly i could use this in my classroom. I believe that if I could figure out how to integrate infographics into my classroom, it might enhance the information which is being presented to the students. This was a very knowledgable post. Dianne Krause's blog

I also commented on another teacher's blog named Jennifer Brokofsky. I found her blog very inspiring. All the little details that Mrs. Brokofsky put into her blog, gave me the impression that she loves teaching. The post I commented on she presented a lesson plan. The lesson plan that was presented was a math lesson plan and had objectives for fourth grade as well as 2nd grade. The lesson basically covers estimation, probability and problem solving. The lesson begin's by using skittles and separating all the skittles into their own individual groups by their colors. After the skittles are color coordinated the students then began to count how many skittles belong to each group. This is a wonderful lesson plan I would love to use in my classroom. I believe it presents students with a fun way to perform a math lesson plan. i believe this lesson would be much more memorable to student's as well! I was thankful for the opportunity to read and watch this lesson unfold before my eyes! Jennifer Brokofsky

No comments:

Post a Comment