Sunday, November 24, 2013

Final PLN Report #2

Final PLN Report

It has been a journey creating my own personal learning network. I have continued to use Symbaloo to gather all my resources that will be wonderful tool's to use throughout my teaching career. I have a personal section which includes Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. I have learned through EDM 310 that personal social websites are beautiful resources and can be used in the classroom in positive ways. In my education setion I have many resources such as wanelo, google, blogger, discovery ed, icurio, and rubistar. I have enjoyed growing my personal learning network throughout this course. It has grown substantially since my first PLN report. Symbaloo is a great way to organize all the material and resources you choose without becoming overwhelmed. I am so excited to announce that I will continue to grow my personal learning network through Symbaloo all throughout my venture as a upcoming elementary teacher.I never realized how many tools were available through technology to help create innovative opportunities in the classroom. This Journey through EDM has taught me vital resources I will forever have due to Symbaloo.

No comments:

Post a Comment