Sunday, October 6, 2013

PLN 1st Progress Report



My Personal Learning network

It has been so exciting creating my own personal PLN, also known as Personal learning network. I am currently using Symbaloo as a start to make my learning network become inspiring to myself. I chose Symbaloo because it is a very simple way of beginning your learning network without becoming overwhelmed. I have a personal section which includes Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. I also have an education section that has blogger, wanelo, and google. I am currently learning how to use other networks that can be used in my teaching career. I never thought that Twitter would be powerful outside the rem of drama, and my own personal social life. It has been very interesting and inspiring to view the efforts of other teachers, authors, and many other people that are affiliated with the efforts of teaching. I look forward to the opportunity of building my PLN to be even better than it is as I continue to grow in EDM 310. I know that my PNL will definitely be a method that I will use long after this course. My PNL is an excellent resource to providing me with materials and tools that will play a crucial role in the teacher that I have dreamed of becoming my whole life!

No comments:

Post a Comment